Sunrise Technologies, Inc. (Sunrise) is a certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and Woman-/Minority-Owned Management Consulting and IT Professional Services Company based in Folsom, California. Since 1990, our staffing resources and networks have been well established to provide these specialized services to numerous clients in such diverse industries as information technology, aerospace engineering, and utility engineering services.
Sunrise and its partners provide program/project management support and information technology solutions to private sector clients, state and local government, and federal agencies that are looking for high quality consulting and staffing services at an affordable price. We take the guesswork out of your project staffing needs by partnering for best management practices that are timely and results driven.
What makes us different from other service providers is our high level of commitment to achieve greater competitive advantages for your project success. With over 20 years of quality service and many satisfied customers, we can eliminate your staffing headaches in less time and less cost than our nearest competitor.
Sunrise Technologies specializes in:
- Program/Project Management Consulting (IT, aerospace, construction, transportation, and utilities);
- Project Oversight, Quality Assurance, IV&V and Project Planning Support;
- IT Professional Services and Consulting (e.g. SOA Systems Architect and SAP Technical/Functional Consultants);
- Staffing Solutions in IT, construction management, aerospace systems engineering and project control (Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)); and
- Operations and Administration Support Staffing Services.
Sunrise utilizes the basic concepts of project management and the supporting disciplines as defined in Carnegie Mellon University Software Engineering Institute’s (SEI) Capability Maturity Model (CMMi), Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), and ISO 9000/2001 Standards. The expertise and experience of our personnel allow us to quickly assess and apply the concepts and disciplines that best match the culture and needs of each of our clients and enable us to focus on “Partnering for Your Project Success.”